Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FLORIDA SUPERCON 2013

 Oh I almost forgot! I went to Florida Super Con back in July and I had a blast! Here are some photos I took




 
 Her dress is a map of Middle Earth! So cool!



 Deadpool!!!


 Who says Star Trek can't be sexy.


                                            So wait if that's female Loki and that's male Loki... than who am I?







                                                               Black widow is all business.


 Big sword. From some manga I don't even know bi that is a big sword.


 She really fit the part.





 Umbrella trooper guy.






 Really great Cosplay! The embroidering on the S shield was really nice touch.
Seriously the embroidering.
Yes I noticed the embroidering... and no I am not gay.



Pink Cat woman.  Not practical but who cares.


 Tell me the Zelda theme song isn't playing in your head.


 Again Big sword. I like big swords. Pause.




 Doom!!!! Seriously. Doom.











I can't tell you how much it meant to me to sit with talent like Johnboy. His advice is priceless.


 Oliver Coipel is a fantastic artist and a great guy. He spent time critiquing my art when he didn't have to. he even let me snap this pic of him.


 .
  The big dude from Walking Dead season 3!


 Some Sailor Scouts



Cool cosplay. And Harley Quinn was really into character she sounded like her and everything!!


 Real cool that this comic art master literally sat down with me and taught me some invaluable pointers. Great guy. He really gave back.

I wanna go back in time. Random delorean!






No comments:

Post a Comment